session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Contextualizing and problematizing Academic Work in Today’s Universities: An International Perspective 2
22 SES 13 C
- Contextualizing and problematizing Academic Work in Today’s Universities: An International Perspective 2
Joelle Fanghanel Lynne Gornall Carolina Guzmán Valenzuela Vesa Korhonen Markus Weil Sue Robson Jane Salisbury
- Power, voice and narrative: Reflective commentary on academic work and service
Lynne Gornall Jane Salisbury
- Being an academic in the marketized university: the Chilean case
Carolina Guzmán Valenzuela
- Effects and Experiences of Internationalisation for University Teachers’ Self-conceptions
Vesa Korhonen Markus Weil
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.