session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
22 SES 12 D
Parallel Paper Session
- Supporting Widening Participation in Higher Education in Australia: A Theoretical and Methodological Framework for Research
Pauline Taylor Gill Cowden
- Impact of Financial Downturn on Open Access at Community College Counterparts
Martin Jephcote Rosalind Raby
- When Bourdieu met Winnicott and Honneth: connecting intimate and cultural worlds in the narratives of non-traditional learners
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.