session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Barriers and Policies for Access to Higher Education In Belgium, England and France
22 SES 13 A
- Barriers and Policies for Access to Higher Education In Belgium, England and France
Agnès van Zanten Hugues Draelants Maud Van Campenhoudt Anna Zimdars Annabelle Allouch Julia Lindbom Hannu Simola Sylvie Da Costa
- From ‘Inheritors’ to ‘Insiders’? A Theoretical Reflection about New Mechanisms of Social Reproduction
- Social Inequalities in Post-Secondary Educational Aspirations in Belgium
Maud Van Campenhoudt
- Accessing Elite Higher Education? An Exploration of Working-Class and Minority Students Admission to the University of Oxford
- “The Forgotten Script”: The Absence of Gender in Widening Participation Policies to Elite Higher Education in France and England.
- “Open Doors to What?” Marketing Higher Education Institutions and Targeting Students with Different Social and Academic Profiles in France
Agnès van Zanten Julia Lindbom Sylvie Da Costa
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.