session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Universities and Social Justice: Research From a Human Development and Human Capabilities Perspective
22 SES 13 B
- Universities and Social Justice: Research From a Human Development and Human Capabilities Perspective
Alejandra Boni Petya Ilieva-Trichkova AnaSofia Ribeiro Melanie Walker Geoffrey Hinchliffe Cristina Devecchi Penny MacDonald Jordi Peris
- Capabilities and inequalities in access to higher education in Bulgaria: an historical and comparative perspective
- First generation student experiences in Portuguese higher education: the significance of the capability to belong
Ana Sofia Ribeiro AnaSofia Ribeiro
- Human development for all: a case study to develop a professional capabilities and functionings Index
- Cultivating Engineers' Humanity: Fostering cosmopolitanism in a Technical University
Alejandra Boni Penny MacDonald Jordi Peris
- Graduate Employability: A Capabilities Approach
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.