session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
When Educational Leadership and Management Falls Short: Three Cases from European Higher Education Contexts
22 SES 14 A
Joint Session with Network 26
- When Educational Leadership and Management Falls Short: Three Cases from European Higher Education Contexts
Linda Evans Jani Petri Ursin Giorgio Ostinelli Justine Mercer Joelle Fanghanel Rayner Stephen Homer Matt
- The Role of Management in Finnish University Mergers
- Leadership and Management of Teacher Education in Italian-speaking Switzerland: a Case Study
- ‘Misleading’ Professors: Cautionary Tales of Ineffective and Damaging Professorial Academic Leadership in the UK
Linda Evans Rayner Stephen Homer Matt
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.