session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Widening Access to Higher Education for Diverse Groups: Age and Disability as Risk or Opportunity for Promoting an Inclusive University
22 SES 11 B
- Widening Access to Higher Education for Diverse Groups: Age and Disability as Risk or Opportunity for Promoting an Inclusive University.
Rob Mark José Pedro Amorim Gabriela Gruber Pedro M. Teixeira Joaquim Luís Coimbra Joaquim Azevedo Cristina Palmeirão Sara Pinho
- Approaches To Widening Access To Higher Education From Non-Traditional Groups In Scotland: Ways Of Engaging Mature Adults In University Programmes
- On The Opening Of Higher Education Institutions To Adult Students In Portugal
José Pedro Amorim Joaquim Azevedo Joaquim Luís Coimbra
- Higher Education for Students with Disabilities in Romania
- University Life-Long Learning and Access of Disabled and Senior Students: (Missing) Links Between Research and Practice?
Pedro M. Teixeira Cristina Palmeirão Sara Pinho
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.