session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Labour Market and Adult Learning
23 SES 05 B
Parallel Paper Session
- The Knowledge Economy, Workplace Learning And Social Production - Post-Fordist Illusions?
- An Active Labour Market Policy Evaluation: the Puesto a Puesto Programme
Nuria Rebollo Quintela Jesús Miguel Muñoz Cantero
- Revealing the Treasure Within: The Politics of Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.