session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Responding To Crisis In Education
23 SES 14 B
Symposium, Part 2
- Responding To Crisis In Education
Keri Facer Jean-Louis Derouet Romuald Normand Geoff Bright Alison Ronan Concepción Sánchez-Blanco Xavier Bonal John Schostak Richard McHugh Ali Hanbury
- The Fabrication Of The Crisis In Educational Sciences: How To Renew Criticism?
Jean-Louis Derouet Romuald Normand
- Learning About Social Justice And Democracy In Early Childhood Education
- Are PPPs The Magic Bullet? A Research Framework For Market Failure In Educational reform
- Claiming The Crisis – Education Research, Activism And Opportunities For Renewal
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.