session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Comparing and Contrasting School Choice Policies: Problematics in Comparison
23 SES 11 C
- Comparing and Contrasting School Choice Policies: Problematics in Comparison
Hannu Simola Agnès van Zanten Sonja Kosunen Jaakko Kauko Alejandro Carrasco Mikael Palme Manuel Tironi
- Comparing middle-class parents' school choice strategies in France, England and the United States
Agnes van Zanten
- "I wouldn't feel comfortable in that environment": comparing the role of school reputation in parental decision-making in Finland and Chile
Sonja Kosunen Manuel Tironi Alejandro Carrasco
- Comparing contingent settings – Theoretical tools and empirical ideas for comparing dynamics in school choice politics
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.