session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
Production, Transfer and Legitimacy of Knowledge at European Level: Academic Regimes
28 SES 09
Parallel Paper Session and <br /> Interactive Poster Session
ESI 2 - Aula m
- Financial knowledge of children included in European module of ICCS
- (Re)Assembling Academic Practice. A Socio-Material Mapping of the Academic Enunciation Regime.
Mathias Decuypere Maarten Simons
- IBGE Portraits: social representations of knowledge. An analysis of formation processes for the 2000, 2007 and 2010 Censuses
Mara Leite do Sacramento
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.