Network: 28. Sociologies of Education
28 SES 01, Introduction
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 13:15-14:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Martin Lawn
28 SES 02, Some New Perspectives on European Inequalities
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 15:15-16:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Paolo Landri
- Educational Inequalities In Italian Common School: Empirical Evidences And Implications For Policies
- The Fabrication of Inequality in Education. A Sociomaterial Investigation on the Dark Side of Schooling
- The European Measurement of Inequalities in Education: a new political Arithmetic?
Orazio Giancola Luciano Benadusi
28 SES 03, Beyond PISA: Social and Ethical Aspects of Key-competencies
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 17:15-18:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Adel Kiss
28 SES 04, The Post-Comprehensive School and the Transformation of the Welfare State
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 09:00-10:30, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Martin Lawn
- Is Denationalisation and Neoliberalism Threatening the Nordic Model of Education?
- Discourses of Governance: the Italian Way of Dismantling a Welfarist Education System
- A post-comprehensive School in Europe ? Shifts and Reformulations
Jean-Louis Derouet Romuald Normand
28 SES 05.5 PS, General Poster Exhibition
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 12:30-14:00, Room: FCEE - Poster Exhibition Area, Chair:
28 SES 06, Making Sense of Post-Welfare Reforms in Education I: Some Current Politics
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 15:30-17:00, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Jennifer Teresa Ozga
- Making Sense of the Educational Present: Policy Events in Post-Bureaucratic Italy
Giovanna Barzanò Emiliano Grimaldi
28 SES 07, Network Meeting
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 17:15-18:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Romuald Normand
- Network Meeting
28 SES 08, Spaces, Socio-Technical Assemblages and Learning
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 09:00-10:30, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Paolo Landri
- Educational Standards And The Question Of What We Stand For: A Socio-Technical Cartography Of Evaluation By Comparison In Teacher Education
- Building the Revolution: Interacting with New Learning Spaces in the Hope of Achieving Educational Change
- Distal and Proximal Vision in Education, Multi-Perspective Research
Carlijne Ceulemans Mathias Decuypere
Elizabeth Hartnell-Young Elvira Vacirca
Assunta Viteritti Orazio Giancola
28 SES 09, Production, Transfer and Legitimacy of Knowledge at European Level: Academic Regimes
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 11:00-12:30, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair:
- Financial knowledge of children included in European module of ICCS
- (Re)Assembling Academic Practice. A Socio-Material Mapping of the Academic Enunciation Regime.
- IBGE Portraits: social representations of knowledge. An analysis of formation processes for the 2000, 2007 and 2010 Censuses
Mathias Decuypere Maarten Simons
Mara Leite do Sacramento
28 SES 10, Citizenship, Cultures and Practices I: What’s Up in the Theory of Habitus?
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 15:30-17:00, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Jean-Louis Derouet
- Towards a Synthesis of Activity Theory and Bourdieusian Perspectives on Identity and Practice
Sophina Qasim Julian Williams
28 SES 11, Citizenship, Cultures and Practices I: The Social Construction of the Self
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 17:15-18:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Jean-Louis Derouet
- "Education Beyond Socialization”: Actualizing Learning Democracy in the Everyday Lives of Young People. A “New” Role for Schooling.
- Emerging Gender Identities: A Comparison of Chinese and Norwegian High School Students
- Autobiographical Reflections on the Professional Self-Conception in the Interplay of Self and Culture
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.