Network: 28. Sociologies of Education
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 13:15-14:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Martin Lawn
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 15:15-16:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Paolo Landri
- Educational Inequalities In Italian Common School: Empirical Evidences And Implications For Policies
- The Fabrication of Inequality in Education. A Sociomaterial Investigation on the Dark Side of Schooling
- The European Measurement of Inequalities in Education: a new political Arithmetic?
Orazio Giancola Luciano Benadusi
Tuesday, 2012-09-18, 17:15-18:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Adel Kiss
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 09:00-10:30, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Martin Lawn
- Is Denationalisation and Neoliberalism Threatening the Nordic Model of Education?
- Discourses of Governance: the Italian Way of Dismantling a Welfarist Education System
- A post-comprehensive School in Europe ? Shifts and Reformulations
Jean-Louis Derouet Romuald Normand
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 12:30-14:00, Room: FCEE - Poster Exhibition Area, Chair:
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 15:30-17:00, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Jennifer Teresa Ozga
- Making Sense of the Educational Present: Policy Events in Post-Bureaucratic Italy
Giovanna Barzanò Emiliano Grimaldi
Wednesday, 2012-09-19, 17:15-18:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Romuald Normand
- Network Meeting
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 09:00-10:30, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Paolo Landri
- Educational Standards And The Question Of What We Stand For: A Socio-Technical Cartography Of Evaluation By Comparison In Teacher Education
- Building the Revolution: Interacting with New Learning Spaces in the Hope of Achieving Educational Change
- Distal and Proximal Vision in Education, Multi-Perspective Research
Carlijne Ceulemans Mathias Decuypere
Elizabeth Hartnell-Young Elvira Vacirca
Assunta Viteritti Orazio Giancola
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 11:00-12:30, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair:
- Financial knowledge of children included in European module of ICCS
- (Re)Assembling Academic Practice. A Socio-Material Mapping of the Academic Enunciation Regime.
- IBGE Portraits: social representations of knowledge. An analysis of formation processes for the 2000, 2007 and 2010 Censuses
Mathias Decuypere Maarten Simons
Mara Leite do Sacramento
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 15:30-17:00, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Jean-Louis Derouet
- Towards a Synthesis of Activity Theory and Bourdieusian Perspectives on Identity and Practice
Sophina Qasim Julian Williams
Thursday, 2012-09-20, 17:15-18:45, Room: ESI 2 - Aula m, Chair: Jean-Louis Derouet
- "Education Beyond Socialization”: Actualizing Learning Democracy in the Everyday Lives of Young People. A “New” Role for Schooling.
- Emerging Gender Identities: A Comparison of Chinese and Norwegian High School Students
- Autobiographical Reflections on the Professional Self-Conception in the Interplay of Self and Culture
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.