02 SES 13 A, ValNIL - A Central Innovation for European VET Systems
Recognition, validation and certification of non-formal competences acquired through lifelong experience have been recognized as important strategy for increasing economic competitiveness and social inclusion. For this reason, a better understanding of the different recognition, validation and certification systems throughout European Union is relevant to promote good practices within the European regions. This is also important because recognition of competences and qualifications was considered one of the main priorities to be pursued in the European Member States at the Copenhagen Declaration (November 2002). This paper will revisit practices on recognition of competences and qualifications throughout European regions and presents a reflexion on the principles for validation and certification of non-formal competences.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.