session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
ValNIL - A Central Innovation for European VET Systems
02 SES 13 A
- ValNIL - A Central Innovation for European VET Systems
Gerald Heidegger Martin Fischer Peter Röben Eduardo Figueira Karen Evans Kerstin Huber Eva Mann Wiebke Petersen
- Problems of the Recognition of Informally Acquired Competences by the Variety of Using the Idea of Informal Learning
Gerald Heidegger Peter Röben Martin Fischer
- Recognition of Professional Competences Acquired Through Experience
Gerald Heidegger Eduardo Figueira
- Competence, Qualification and Higher Vocational Learning: the Case of Nursing
- Project AiKo – Validation of Informally Acquired Competences
Gerald Heidegger Kerstin Huber Neumann Eva
- ValNIL - An Incentive for Postmodernising Highly Structured VET Systems
Gerald Heidegger Wiebke Petersen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.