26 SES 10 B, When National Policies Meet the Local Politicians: Cross-National Comparisons
The findings of our parallel studies will be utilized to address the following question in the symposium: Who are the board members; what are their tasks; why do they tend to them; how and with whom?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.