04 SES 13 A, Students with Disabilities in Tertiary Education – European and African Perspectives on Inclusion
The number of persons with disabilities studying at higher education institutions is increasing continually and it can be assumed that in the future an increasing number of graduates from higher education institutions will access the employment market. In this context, it is of interest to explore which barriers are experienced by students with disabilities in their transition from higher education to working life and what support measures exist for them. By means of secondary analysis, this presentation aims to shed light on the transition from higher education to the employment market in students with disabilities in Austria. For this purpose, two “student social surveys” conducted in Austria in 2011 on the situation of students with disabilities in higher education will be analysed. The quantitative online survey with students includes important information about their situation during higher education; the qualitative survey with students was targeted specifically at their experiences of transition from higher education to working life.
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.