session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
The Impact Of Study-Abroad Programmes On Students' Academic Achievements And Employability In Eurasia: The Case Of Kazakhstan
22 SES 14
- The Impact Of Study-Abroad Programmes On Students' Academic Achievements And Employability In Eurasia: The Case Of Kazakhstan
Kairat Kurakbayev Kadisha Dairova Aida Sagintayeva Laura Perna Zakir Jumakulov Timothy Reagan Liz Winter Marina Kishkentayeva Adil Ashirbekov Kata Orosz Bryan Gopaul
- The Role of International Scholarship Programmes In National Capacity Building: The Case of the Bolashak Scholarship Programme
Kadisha Dairova Marina Kishkentayeva Aida Sagintayeva
- Motivations and Experiences of Central Asian Students Studying Abroad: The Case of Erasmus Mundus in Kazakhstan
Aida Sagintayeva Adil Ashirbekov
- Attitudes Among Employers Towards Graduates of International Scholarship Programmes
Laura Perna Zakir Jumakulov Kata Orosz Bryan Gopaul
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.