session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policies and Practices of Inclusion in Global Setting 1
23 SES 01 B
- Space of exclusion and inclusion for LGBT-students: An ethnographic study in two Icelandic upper secondary schools
Jon Kjaran Ingolfur Asgeir Johannesson
- The Field of Stockholm Upper Secondary Education: Analysing the Effects of School Choice Policy on Social Structure and School Competition
- Articulating ”The Boy Problem” in Nordic Educational Settings: A Comparative Study of Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.