session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
International Comparative Assessments
23 SES 03 A
- Important (But Still Limited) Role Of International Comparative Assessment Studies In Slovenian Education Policy And Practice
- What Are We Learning From The Secondary Analysis of PISA? A Preliminary Analysis
- Greece in the Globalised Education Context: a Study of the Greek Daily Press in relation to the PISA Programme
Dimitra Pavlina Nikita Despina Tsakiris
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.