session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Politics of Exclusion and Inclusion
23 SES 04 B
- Professional Interventions as a State-Crafting Grammar Addressing ”the immigrant”
Bolette Moldenhawer Trine Oeland
- Policy As Discourse And Policy As Capital: The Case Of The Civic Education Policy Formation In Serbia
- "The Common Sense of the Democratic Experience in the Curriculum, in schools of Social Exclusion
Silvia María Redon Pantoja J. Félix Angulo Rasco Pamela Soto García Leticia Arancibia Martinez
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.