session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
School Integration Policies and the Idea of Participation (School Differentiation)
23 SES 08 A
- Student Perceptions of New Differentiation Policies in Swedish Post-16 Education
Inger Erixon Arreman
- Trying to Handle the Question of Differentiation: 70 Years of Swedish School Reforms
Daniel Pettersson Pia Skott Andreas Bergh
- Participative Research with Children and Young People in Schools: Adumbration or Full Voice?
Nicole Mockler Susan Groundwater-Smith
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.