session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy-Making in Adult and Lifelong Education and the European Union: Theoretical and Methodological Issues
23 SES 07 A
- Policy-Making in Adult and Lifelong Education and the European Union: Theoretical and Methodological Issues
John Holford Palle Rasmussen Romuald Normand Peter Jones Sotiria Grek Ramon Gonzalez-Piñal
- Adult Learning Policy in the European Commission: Coherence or fragmentation
Palle Damkjær Rasmussen
- Constructing the Lifelong Learning Self: European policies and the sense of justice
Romuald Normand Ramon Gonzalez-Piñal
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.