session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policies of School Choice 2
23 SES 11 A
- The Delicate Art of School Choice – The Classed Educational Strategies Within the Finnish Comprehensive System
Janne Varjo Mira Kalalahti Rinne Risto
- The Lower Class Urge to Choose – The Conflicting Attitudes and Practices of School Choice Among the Finnish Lower Class
Mira Kalalahti Janne Varjo Heikki Silvennoinen
- Analyzing the Reasons for School Choice of Junior High School Parents in Taiwan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.