session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Escalating Comparative Complexity: Using a Grounded Theory Methodology in International Comparisons
23 SES 12 D
- Escalating Comparative Complexity: Using a Grounded Theory Methodology in International Comparisons
Florian Waldow Kathleen Falkenberg Fanny Oehme Bettina Vogt
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.