session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Transfer, Translation and Transferability: A Kazakhstani Case, a Global Phenomenon
23 SES 10 C
- Policy Transfer, Translation and Transferability: A Kazakhstani Case, a Global Phenomenon
Olena Fimyar Colleen McLaughlin David Bridges Kairat Kurakbayev Alan Ruby Mike Younger Iveta Silova Assel Kambatyrova
- Transferability and the Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools
Colleen McLaughlin Alan Ruby
- ‘Lost in translation’? Interpreting the Language of International and Intra-National Educational Policy Transfer
David Bridges Assel Kambatyrova Kairat Kurakbayev
- ‘Soviet’ in the Memories and Teachers’ Professional Beliefs: Points for reflection for reformers, international consultants and practitioners
Olena Fimyar Kairat Kurakbayev
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.