session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
High Poverty, Racism and Ethics
26 SES 14 B
- Leading Creatively in High Poverty Schools: A Case for Transformative Leadership
- The Discipline Gap and the Criminalization of Students in School: Bureaucratic Role in Reproducing Oppression
Muhammad Khalifa Felecia Briscoe
- Competing accountabilities facing school leaders: The centrality of ethical leadership
Lisa Ehrich Barbara Comber Jessica Harris Valentina Klenowski Judy Smeed Joanna Smeed
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.