session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
04 SES 01 B
- Reflecting on Understandings of Learner Diversity in England and Germany
Kristine Black-Hawkins Bettina Amrhein
- Additional workload or a part of the job? Icelandic teachers’ discourse on inclusive education
Hermina Gunnthorsdottir Ingólfur Ásgeir Jóhannesson
- Teachers´ Professionalism and Inclusive Education
Hermina Gunnthorsdottir Dóra S. Bjarnason
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.