session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
04 SES 03 A
- What Information Do We Need To Evaluate The Progress Of Learners In Special Schools?
Gillean McCluskey Rosie Wilson Kate Hannah Luan Porter
- Developing School Wide Positive Behaviour Support in Finnish Schools
- ’Specialisterne Denmark’ – Innovating New Educational Learning Environments Targeting Young Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Asperger Syndrome or Similar Handicap
Søren Langager Lejf Moos Lotte Hedegaard-Sørensen Susan Tetler
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.