session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
04 SES 06 C
- Social disadvantage and parental attitudes toward inclusion: Exploring the ‘Matthew Effect’
Edward Sosu Ewelina Rydzewska
- Interdisciplinary Reflections On Disability – Requirements For Inclusive Educational Institutions
Marianne Hirschberg Swantje Köbsell
- The effects of ESF on the inclusion of socially disadvantaged pupils in the Czech Republic
Dana Prazakova Jana Strakova Hana Geissler
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.