session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
04 SES 07 C
- Student Engagement as a Core Concept for Inclusive Education
- Understanding Students’ Engagement With School: The Cases Of Finland And Portugal
Matti Kuorelahti Tuomo Virtanen Paulo Moreira Adelaide Dias João Tiago Oliveira
- The Development Of Pupils With And Pupils Without Special Educational Needs In Primary Schools In The Netherlands
Ed Smeets Guuske Ledoux
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.