session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Stability of Social Participation – Linked with Social Behavior and School Drop-Out
04 SES 10 A
- Stability of Social Participation – linked with Social Behavior and School Drop-out
Susanne Schwab Goele Bossaert Sip Jan Pijl Barbara Gasteiger-Klicpera Markus Gebhardt Mathias Krammer Kelvyn Jones Katja Petry Per Frostad Per-Egil Mjaavatn
- Stability of Social and Emotional Integration in Inclusive Secondary School Classes
Susanne Schwab Markus Gebhardt Mathias Krammer Barbara Gasteiger-Klicpera
- Stability of social participation among students with SEN at the start of mainstream secondary school
Goele Bossaert Sip Jan Pijl Kelvyn Jones Katja Petry
- School Drop-out of Students with Special Needs and the Role of Having Friendships in this Drop-out Process
Sip Jan Pijl Per Frostad Per-Egil Mjaavatn
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.