session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
The Irresistible Rise of the Special Educational Needs Industry
04 SES 11 C
- The Irresistible Rise of the Special Educational Needs Industry
Elisabet Weedon Sally Tomlinson Sheila Riddell Eva Hjörne Sip Jan Pijl Gillean McCluskey
- The Expansion of special educational services
- Narratives of inclusion: Representations of inclusion through policy and statistics in Scotland
Elisabet Weedon Sheila Riddell
- Excluding for inclusion? Policy and categorizing practices in a school for all in Sweden
Elisabet Weedon Eva Hjörne
- Steps towards inclusive education in the Netherlands: a long and winding road
Sip Jan Pijl
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.