session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
04 SES 13 B
- Special Education and School Accountability: An International Perspective
- Deaf pupils’ school achievements compared: Sweden and Scotland
Rachel O'Neill Ola Hendar Julie Arendt Marc Marschark
- Do School Attitudes Influence The Underachievement Of Turkish And Moroccan Minority Students In Flanders? The Attitude-Achievement Paradox Revisited.
Fanny D'hondt Lore Van Praag Peter A.J. Stevens Mieke Van Houtte
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.