session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
04 SES 14 B
- Differentiated Pedagogy And Inclusive Education: Limits And Possibilities In The Context Of Two Recent Greek Curriculum Reforms
Georgia Papastavrinidou Athina Zoniou-Sideri Athina Anna Christopoulou
- Moving from a Continuum to a Community – Reconceptualising the Provision of Support
Jonathan Rix Kieron Sheehy Felicity Fletcher-Campbell Martin Crisp Amanda Harper
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.