session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Student (Dis-)Engagement : Narratives, Attitudes towards Services and Supports, and Educational Programme Choice (1)
05 SES 01
- Views of the Disengaged: Young People’s Narratives about Leaving Upper Secondary School
- Closing The Gap: School Use Of Dedicated Funding To Raise The Educational Attainment Of Children From Low-Income Families
Liz Todd Alan Dyson Karen Laing Kirstin Kerr
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.