session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Transition to School (Early Childhood), Curriculum Pathway Planning and School to Work Transitions
05 SES 09
- How Do Parents, Educators and Teachers View Children at Risk in the Transition to School?
Antje Rothe Ann-Kathrin Arndt Michael Urban Rolf Werning
- SUBJECTification:The formation of youth identity through curriculum pathway planning
- Disqualified In School and Beyond? School-To-Work Experiences of Young Adults without Upper Secondary Status
Gudrun Svedberg Michael Lindblad Lena Lidström Anders Lovén
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.