session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Urban Children and Youth at Risk & Urban Education: Thesis on Bullying and Violence
05 SES 10
- How Violence Against Woman Influences Children and their Teachers
- Use of Social Media in Diverse Classrooms to Increase Student Performance
Engin Karahan Gillian Roehrig
- An Exploration Of The Education Provision For Looked After Children (LAC) Who Have Experienced Early Life Abuse Or Neglect
- Building Educational Resilience In Young People From Low Socio-Economic Areas
Liz Todd Carmel Cefai
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.