session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
School Alienation: Causes and Consequences
05 SES 12
- School Alienation: Causes and Consequences
Andreas Hadjar Michaela Katstaller Tina Hascher Susanne Backes Lisa Schulz Gisela Schulze Heinrich Ricking Ann-Sophie Holm
- Motivation, Procrastination and Environmentally-oriented Predictors of Alienation from School
Michaela Katstaller Tina Hascher
- Educational Inequalities and School Alienation: Results from a Swiss Study
Andreas Hadjar Susanne Backes
- Exploring the Phenomenon of Alienation in the School Setting: Implications for Educational Renovation
Gisela Schulze Lisa Schulz
- Disaffection and School Absenteeism – A Life Space Analysis and Preventive Strategies
Gisela C. Schulze Heinrich Ricking
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.