session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Making Sense of Social Justice: An International Exploration of School Leader Perspectives
07 SES 02 JS
Joint Session with NW 26
- Making Sense of Social Justice: An International Exploration Of School Leader Perspectives
Howard Stevenson Izhar Oplatka Khalid Arrar Alison Taysum Kadir Beycioglu Katarina Norberg
- Making Sense of Social Justice: School Leader Perspectives In Turkey
Howard Stevenson Kadir Beycioglu
- Making Sense Of Social Justice: Jewish and Arab School Leader Perspectives In Israel
Howard Stevenson Izhar Oplatka Khalid Arrar
- Making Sense Of Social Justice: School Leader Perspectives In England
Howard Stevenson Alison Taysum
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.