session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Researching Roma Education
07 SES 05 A
- Researching ‘with’ rather ‘than’ on Roma Community: the case of the PERARES Pilot Project
Aitor Gomez Laura Ruiz Noemí Martín Casabona
- The Intercultural workshop: challenges and innovations against persisting models for the education of Roma and Sinti students in Italy.
- Roma Women Empowerment: Findings of the “School Education for Roma Integration” (SEDRIN) Project
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.