session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Education and Identity Formation
07 SES 07 B
- Former Refugee Young People (Re)forming Identities: The Role of Social Networks and Implications for Education
Jae Major Kiprono Langat Jane Wilkinson
- Newly Arrived Pupils' Meeting With The Swedish School
- Internationally Adopted Children in Iceland: A Longitudinal Study
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.