session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education and Parenting - Traditional Practices and Diversity
14 SES 04 B
- Joint Storybook Reading Practices At Home – Role Of The Parents As Educational Actors
Jelena Radišić Nada Ševa
- Exploring and Supporting Home Language Maintenance Among Tongan Families in Sydney, Australia
Liam Morgan Alastair Pennycook
- Involving Parents? Dialogue, Debate and Diversity
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.