session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education and Parenting - Parent Involvement in Schooling
14 SES 09 B
- A Qualitative Research Synthesis of Parent Involvement
- The Impact of Parent Demographics on Parent Involvement in Schooling in South Carolina
Mehmet Akif Erdener Robert Knoeppel Amin Mohamed
- A Validity-Reliability Study: Investigating Parent Involvement Beliefs of Teachers and Parents Using School and Family Partnerships Questionnaire
Özlen Demircan Feyza Tantekin-Erden
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.