session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Children as Members of a Community: Citizenship, Participation and Educational Development - Part I: The Community Inside the School and the Participation of Children
14 SES 12
- The Community Inside The School And The Participation Of Children
Joana Lúcio Javier Diez-Palomar Reetta Niemi Rocío García Carrión Rune Kvalsund
- Interactive Groups in the Mathematics Classroom: a Case of Learning Improvement
- Children’s Voice in Developing Pedagogy of the Classroom
- Learning Communities: Children’s Interactions as Ways of Transformation
Joana Lúcio Rocío García Carrión
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.