session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Intercultural Learning, Identity and Citizenship
20 SES 06 B
- Translation of Public Values into Collective Actions: University of Debrecen as a Scene of Political Socialization
- The Erasmus Mobility Programme: Researching Participants’ Notions of Citizenship Identity
Bernhard Streitwieser Zachary Van Winkle
- Creative and Innovative Teaching in Multicultural Classrooms
Johanna Karlsdottir Hafdis Gudjonsdottir
- Filipino students’ attitudes and experiences regarding secondary school, language use and social participation in Iceland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.