session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Balancing Curriculum Regulation and Freedom across Europe (Part 1)
03 SES 01
Symposium: to be continued in 03 SES 01
- Balancing Curriculum Regulation And Freedom Across Europe
Jan Berkvens Pierre Tulowitzki Sarah FitzPatrick Ian Menter Anita Kärner Uwe Hameyer Majella O'Shea
- Principal Steps Towards Curricular Freedom In Estonia
Anita Kärner Juta Jaani Maria Jürimäe Pille Kõiv
- Reflecting Curriculum Trends In Germany - A Conceptual Framework For Analysis
Pierre Tulowitzki Uwe Hameyer
- Moving Up The Line: Schools At The Hub Of Policy Development In Ireland
Sarah Fitzpatrick Majella Oshea
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.