session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
22 SES 06 D
- Struggling for Selfhood: Economically Marginalised Mature Students Trying to Gain Access to Higher Education in England
Hugh Busher Nalita James Anna Piela
- Institutional perspective on the transition of mature students to higher education – the Finnish open university gateway as a case
- An Examination of the Factors that Result in Retention or Dropout Among Adults in Higher Education.
Veronica Kelly Tomas Dwyer
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.