session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Academic Work and Professional Development
22 SES 10 C
- International Collaboration in the Field of Higher Education Research: Methodological Implications for Cross-Cultural Case Study Work
Kata Orosz John Matthew Hartley Laura Perna Aida Sagintayeva
- Knowledge, Collegiality and Individual Careers in International Academic Collaborations
Yann Lebeau Vassiliki Papatsiba
- Changing academic work and mobility in the Baltic states in the context of Europeanization
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.