session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Higher Education
22 SES 07 C
- Between Instrumental and Developmental Learning: student attitudes and values in marketized English higher education
- School Work within Higher Education: University of Lisbon’ Students point of View
Benedita Portugal e Melo
- Using An Informed Understanding Of Cognitive Styles To Enhance Learning And Teaching
Carol Evans Michael Waring
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.