session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Motivation is Important for Excellence in Higher Education, Isn’t It?!
22 SES 12 A
- Motivation is Important for Excellence in Higher Education, Isn’t It?!
Didi M.E. Griffioen Annedien Pullen Marca Wolfensberger Katja Klebig Scott Furtwengler Judith I. Schoonenboom Jos J. Beishuizen John Zubizarreta Thomas Angelo
- Talents in Higher Education Students and Differences in Motivation
Annedien G. Pullen Didi M.E. Griffioen Judith I. Schoonenboom Jos J. Beishuizen
- Does Achievement Goal Orientation Predict Participation in a Post-secondary Honors Program?
Scott R. Furtwengler
- Elitist Education–A Chance To Support More Motivated And Highly Talented Students Or To Benefit Students With An Upper Layer Origin?
- Faculty Motivation for Teaching Academically Gifted Students: Two Countries Compared
Marca V.C. Wolfensberger John Zubizarreta
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.