session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Globalization, Privatizations and Neo-Liberal Reforms in Education (Part 1)
23 SES 06 B
Paper Session: to be continued in 23 SES 07 B
- Pearson, Edu-business and New Policy Spaces in Education
Anna Hogan Robert Lingard Sam Sellar
- Marketisation on Export: Swedish Free Schools as Global Edu-Business?
- The neoliberal think tank FAES and the OECD. Hidden forms of privatisation in the Spanish educational reform
Geo Saura Julián Luengo
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.